An image helps your blog posts. I know, I’ve been using them for years on my work blog and this personal one.
So I was excited to hear this news:
“Getty Images makes 35 million images free in fight against copyright infringement” – Source
That is so cool. In fact, the image up top is from GettyImages.com.
To make sure you can embed an image in your blog, here’s what you do:
- Go to this url: http://www.gettyimages.com/embed
- Put in a search term like “dog” or something.
- From the results, click on the image you’d like to embed.
- You’ll then see a button with these characters:
- Click it and copy the iframe code.
- Paste it into your blog post and you’re done.